Auckland Botanic Gardens, Manurewa – Free onsite parking North End where event is through Everglades Drive Entrance. DO NOT come to Hill Road entrance.
Exit the motorway into Redoubt Road from either South or North, then right turn in to Everglades Drive. Entrance to event parking is at the end of Everglades.
Note: No parking access to the event is available from South end of Gardens (Hill Road).
Free activities for the children at the Lonestar Kidzone
- Bouncy Castles
- Professional Face Painting
- Mobile Library and activities
- Fabulous choice of local and international food vendors fo snacks, lunch or early dinner,
- Trade stands including jewellery, tatoos,Vintage, Elvis and Hot Rod clothing and accessories
- Vintage hair and makeup stall
Vintage Dress Competition – Women and Men:
- Register to enter at RitaSues Gazebo in the Trade Zone.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters will be chosen following a Vintage parade mid afternoon.
- Auckland Botanic Gardens is a smoke free zone!’
- Botanic Gardens Management instruct that dogs are banned from the Spectator Zone for this event. This will be enforced by gardens management. Please leave your dogs at home in the cool.
- GATES OPEN AT 8.30 AM FOR 10 AM START.
- There will be a tent free zone on grass bank in front of the stage. Apart from that we recommend you bring your pagodas and umbrellas.
- Two giant screens will be erected to aid spectator viewing.
- Parking is free onsite and entry is via the EVERGLADE ROAD ENTRANCE to the park – just follow the traffic wardens to close by parking.
- Disability parking is close by the site along with enhanced toilets.
- An Disability Zone is near the disabled parking and front of the spectator zone.
- Lets leave the grounds the same way we found them. That includes leaving no rubbish or bottle caps etc on the grounds.
Plenty of bins will be provided. Otherwise take your rubbish home with you.
- Forty portaloos will be available in numerous locations.
Thank you for noting all the above and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday 3 March 2019 for our 10th Anniversary event.