Auckland Botanic Gardens, Manurewa – Free onsite parking North End where event is through Everglades Drive Entrance. DO NOT come to Hill Road entrance.
Exit the motorway into Redoubt Road from either South or North, then right turn in to Everglades Drive. Entrance to event parking is at the end of Everglades.
Note: No parking access to the event is available from South end of Gardens (Hill Road).
This Year’s Charity:
Prostate Cancer Foundation of NZ is this year’s chosen charity. We enjoy bringing you this free music festival each year and ask that you just be generous and support the bucket collections for the years chosen charity. Prostate Cancer is entirely reliant on donations and you never know when someone in your own family may need support from this amazing organisation.”
Hynds Kidzone – All Free:
- Bouncy Castles
- Turbo Touch
- Mobile Library and educational activities
- Professional Face Painting
- Fabulous choice of local and international food vendors for lunch or early dinner
- Vege/Fruit power shakes, donuts, Icecreams, popcorn and more
- Vintage, Elvis and Hot Rod clothing and accessories
- Vintage hair and makeup stall
- Kiwiana gifts, memorabilia and jewellery
Vintage Dress Competition – Women:
- Register to enter at RitaSues Gazebo in the Trade Zone.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters will be chosen following a Vintage parade mid afternoon.
2017 chosen charity for a bucket collection is Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Please come prepared to support their bucket collection – you never know when you might need them!
- Auckland Botanic Gardens is a smoke free zone!
- Botanic Gardens Management have introduced part 2 of the 2012 Dog Bylaw banning dogs from the Spectator Zone for this event. Dogs may be outside of the spectator zone on a leash however. This will be enforced by gardens management.
- Lets leave the grounds the same way we found them. That includes leaving no rubbish or bottle caps etc on the grounds.
Plenty of bins will be provided. Otherwise take your rubbish with you. Thanks everyone.