Auckland Botanic Gardens, Manurewa – Free onsite parking North End where event is through Everglades Drive Entrance. DO NOT come to Hill Road entrance.
Exit the motorway into Redoubt Road from either South or North, then right turn in to Everglades Drive. Entrance to event parking is at the end of Everglades.
Note: No parking access to the event is available from South end of Gardens (Hill Road).
This Year’s Charity:
Arthritis NZ is this year’s chosen charity. We enjoy bringing you this free music festival each year and ask that you just be generous and support the bucket collections for the years chosen charity. Arthritis NZ is entirely reliant on donations and you never know when someone in your own family may need support from this amazing organisation.”
Lonestar Kidzone – Free:
- Bouncy Castles
- Professional Face Painting
- Fabulous choice of local and international food vendors for lunch or early dinner, donuts, candy floss icecream etc.
- Trtade stands including jewellery, tatoos,Vintage, Elvis and Hot Rod clothing and accessories
- Vintage hair and makeup stall
Vintage Dress Competition – Women and Men:
- Register to enter at RitaSues Gazebo in the Trade Zone.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters will be chosen following a Vintage parade mid afternoon.
2017 chosen charity for a bucket collection is Arthritis NZ
Please come prepared to support their bucket collection – you never know when you might need them!
- Auckland Botanic Gardens is a smoke free zone!
- GATES OPEN AT 8.30 AM FOR 10 AM START.
- There will be a tent free zone centre strip up from the stage. Apart from that we recommend you bring your pagodas and umbrellas.
- This year we have two screens to aid with visibility!
- NOTE WE ARE ON A NEW SITE AT THE GARDENS ( Due to works)
- Parking is still on site via the EVERGLADE ENTRANCE – just follow the traffic wardens, then short walk up past the rose gardens to a lovely new site.
- Disability parking is up by the rose gardens for anyone with the appropriate vehicle identification
- Botanic Gardens Management instruct that dogs are banned from the Spectator Zone for this event. This will be enforced by gardens management. Too hot for them at the event anyway.
- Lets leave the grounds the same way we found them. That includes leaving no rubbish or bottle caps etc on the grounds.
Plenty of bins will be provided. Otherwise take your rubbish with you. Thanks everyone.